Explore the Possibilities
The Disneyland Resort (DLR) in Anaheim, California, is the home of 2 Theme Parks, a Shopping District, and 3 Disney-themed hotels. A loved favorite of Californians, many guests are locals. Other guests are first-timers, frequent guests of Walt Disney World, or plan on combining their DLR visit with their trip to the surrounding Los Angeles area.
It is a great time to visit DLR. But, why 2018? The Food and Wine Festival at Disney California Adventure Park is expanding to 6 weeks! A few other highly anticipated updates and changes include:
- Pixar Fest Brings Celebration of Friendship Throughout DLR
- Beginning April 13, 2018, this limited-time celebration of friendship and beyond will feature the debut of an all-new “Together Forever – A Pixar Nighttime Spectacular” and the return of two favorite parades as well as even more beloved Pixar characters, new décor, atmosphere entertainment, themed food and beverage and new merchandise items.
- Paradise Pier will transform into Pixar Pier this Summer
- New Dining, Retail & Family-Friendly Entertainment Coming to Downtown Disney District
- Experiences include Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire by ILMxLAB, The VOID, and Splitsville Luxury Lanes. D-Street will also be reimagined into a retail space that offers Disney fans a variety of Disney-themed home goods.
- A possible early opening of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
DLR Vacation Qualities
What do you look for when you travel? Do you frequent DLR or will this be your first trip? Are you all about tradition and history? Are you unsure when the best time is to visit DL? Do you have an idea of what you’re looking for, but have no idea where to begin?
Start with a visual representation of how the options at DLR can work for your vacation, here: Disneyland Resort.
No matter what level of Disney Parks experience you have and no matter what you’re looking for in your vacation (i.e. couple’s trip, military travel, runDisney participant, family reunion, etc.), MVB can plan it!
Free Consultation Request
Now that you’ve seen what DLR has to offer, ready to get started planning your next vacation? Please click the button below:
*Already booked, but would like some advice? If it’s been within 30 days, I can still help by providing any of the services above! *